Last week was a busy, good and exciting one. But I've been thinking lately that all my life rotates around some things only but does yours too ?
Recently I read a study saying all the writings of blogs or novals are based on only six emotions.
Lets think about it later and continue with our blog.
Monday
I'm not going to bore you with my schedule on this day, you are already quite familiar with it.
My nephew , he's 2 and a half year old, arrived on Monday morning for whole week. I don't need to say I like him but I think you should know I always spend quality time with him.
Though Monday gave me one thought that is very interesting , Why do kids cry for no reason and then laugh for no reason?
I guess we will never understand their emotions as they can't speak them to us.
Tuesday
Tuesday was an interesting day as computer programming lectures were cancelled for a week.I attended English lecture early in the morning.And then we went out for breakfast.We had breakfast at Punj Vehra it is an interesting place as they present Punjabi food in a different way.By different I mean the variety of their menu.
We arrived an hour later and went to play Cod4 it was fun mainly because I never had the experience of playing it with friends.
Things turned out to be hilarious later on as DLD lecture only lasted 20 minutes hardly.I burst into laughter after the lecture as we waited about 4 hours to study just 20 minutes.
Tuesday was undoubtedly a fun day.
Wednesday
On wednesday I had to do a presentation in Pakistan Studies class.My presentation did not went well as I was forgetting what to say mainly due to extreme nervousness.
In terms of Presentation Skills I think there should be a whole course on it concentrating only on our presenting skills.
Thursday
Thursday was the same on schedule except one thing I had to travel to Islamabad late night.Since I had to travel I decided to do as much work as I can do related to computer programming project before my travel.
I booked Careem for 11:15 pm and went on with it.Captain was a nice fellow.Though the respect they give us is quite flattering even though they are older than us.To be honest I feel bad about it.
The interesting moment of the ride was I slept during the ride.I slept for about 20 minutes.But he dropped me on the required destination responsibly.
When I got onto the Bus I slept instantly even before we started the journey.I was tired.
Lets talk about rest of the events of my travel on Friday as Logically it is Friday after 11:59 PM.
Friday
I slept the whole time during the journey.I reached Islamabad at about 5 AM.I waited there for an hour and then I went to do what I traveled 500 kilometers for.I think I should keep my interests in Islamabad a secret so you don't get to know what I did in Islamabad.
My stay in Islamabad was very short.I got on the Bus back to Lahore at 10:15 AM and we started our journey at 10:30 AM.My Initial goal was to attend Calculus class at 3:30 PM but due to high traffic on Motorway I reached Lahore at about 3:50 PM.
And Thus I was home by 4:30 PM tired of all the travel even though I slept on my way back too.I think I have a habit of sleeping during travel.
Most of my friends were leaving for a private trip to Khanpur Dam the same day at about 9 PM.I wanted to go but at the same time I did not wanted to spend Rs 10,000 in two days.Thus , I decided to stay at home.
Saturday
While my friends were enjoying their trip I only rested the whole day by watching sports and playing games only.So nothing special happened that day.
Sunday
On Sunday I worked on my computer programming project and later spent the evening watching football.It was Manchester United vs Chelsea this week . It was a big game as both teams rival each other.United won convincingly thus I was very happy on that evening.
To conclude, this week was very different than others and I enjoyed my time.I didn't felt like an introvert may be this will be the beginning of a new life style for me.
As always thank you for reading and don't forget to share and I appreciate you reading my thoughts after all, most of my thoughts are just junk.
Recently I read a study saying all the writings of blogs or novals are based on only six emotions.
Lets think about it later and continue with our blog.
Monday
I'm not going to bore you with my schedule on this day, you are already quite familiar with it.
My nephew , he's 2 and a half year old, arrived on Monday morning for whole week. I don't need to say I like him but I think you should know I always spend quality time with him.
Though Monday gave me one thought that is very interesting , Why do kids cry for no reason and then laugh for no reason?
I guess we will never understand their emotions as they can't speak them to us.
Tuesday
Tuesday was an interesting day as computer programming lectures were cancelled for a week.I attended English lecture early in the morning.And then we went out for breakfast.We had breakfast at Punj Vehra it is an interesting place as they present Punjabi food in a different way.By different I mean the variety of their menu.
We arrived an hour later and went to play Cod4 it was fun mainly because I never had the experience of playing it with friends.
Things turned out to be hilarious later on as DLD lecture only lasted 20 minutes hardly.I burst into laughter after the lecture as we waited about 4 hours to study just 20 minutes.
Tuesday was undoubtedly a fun day.
Wednesday
On wednesday I had to do a presentation in Pakistan Studies class.My presentation did not went well as I was forgetting what to say mainly due to extreme nervousness.
In terms of Presentation Skills I think there should be a whole course on it concentrating only on our presenting skills.
Thursday
Thursday was the same on schedule except one thing I had to travel to Islamabad late night.Since I had to travel I decided to do as much work as I can do related to computer programming project before my travel.
I booked Careem for 11:15 pm and went on with it.Captain was a nice fellow.Though the respect they give us is quite flattering even though they are older than us.To be honest I feel bad about it.
The interesting moment of the ride was I slept during the ride.I slept for about 20 minutes.But he dropped me on the required destination responsibly.
When I got onto the Bus I slept instantly even before we started the journey.I was tired.
Lets talk about rest of the events of my travel on Friday as Logically it is Friday after 11:59 PM.
Friday
I slept the whole time during the journey.I reached Islamabad at about 5 AM.I waited there for an hour and then I went to do what I traveled 500 kilometers for.I think I should keep my interests in Islamabad a secret so you don't get to know what I did in Islamabad.
My stay in Islamabad was very short.I got on the Bus back to Lahore at 10:15 AM and we started our journey at 10:30 AM.My Initial goal was to attend Calculus class at 3:30 PM but due to high traffic on Motorway I reached Lahore at about 3:50 PM.
And Thus I was home by 4:30 PM tired of all the travel even though I slept on my way back too.I think I have a habit of sleeping during travel.
Most of my friends were leaving for a private trip to Khanpur Dam the same day at about 9 PM.I wanted to go but at the same time I did not wanted to spend Rs 10,000 in two days.Thus , I decided to stay at home.
Saturday
While my friends were enjoying their trip I only rested the whole day by watching sports and playing games only.So nothing special happened that day.
Sunday
On Sunday I worked on my computer programming project and later spent the evening watching football.It was Manchester United vs Chelsea this week . It was a big game as both teams rival each other.United won convincingly thus I was very happy on that evening.
To conclude, this week was very different than others and I enjoyed my time.I didn't felt like an introvert may be this will be the beginning of a new life style for me.
As always thank you for reading and don't forget to share and I appreciate you reading my thoughts after all, most of my thoughts are just junk.
Comments
Post a Comment