Eugene F. Ward once said "All glory comes from daring to begin." It is my first weekly review and second blog .I will be writing weekly reviews and sometimes mid-week reviews regularly.
Monday :
Last week began in the most entertaining way , an Exam. It was computer programming lab exam.I didn't do well as I couldn't finish because of time limit. But I managed to complete more than 60% of the exam which is above class average of about 45%. Overall , I was happy with my performance.
After the exam I had some cold drinks with friends.Later, I went to attend Pakistan studies lecture.Where disappointment was waiting for me. To be honest , I do not like to read the history of my country as it is filled with failures and I like to think about future.Though my disappointment was due to very low marks in class quiz.And thus, a fairly good start to my day was ruined.Afterwards, nothing special happened on Monday.
Tuesday :
On Tuesday, I learned argumentative writing during English lecture.
After the lecture I had loads of free time about one hour to be precise.I spent it having fun as usual.Then came time for computer programming lecture and later digital logic design lecture and they both gave no memory to remember. And Tuesday ended with boredom as usual.
Wednesday :
Wednesday is one of my favorite days as there are only two lectures to attend.I spent the whole morning playing COD4 online.Attended the lectures as usual and slept all day later on. To be honest, I'm sleeping more than usual since my road accident in December. I'm feeling better but weakness is still dominant.
Thursday :
Thursday started with disappointment as English literature quiz was returned. I got lowest marks in my English literature educational history. Though, now I know exactly why I performed badly.After all, learning comes with failures.
And again after the lecture, like Tuesday, I had an hour break.I spent it having fun as usual.As Tuesday and Thursday schedule match , I basically do almost the same things .Nothing more to add to that day except knowing I may fail DLD lab, very disappointing my whole day was ruined.
Friday,Saturday and Sunday
I had three days off. Mainly because I bunked Calculus lecture on Friday. Though, I spent all three days either playing COD4, studying for upcoming midterms and using Twitter. But spent mostly doing nothing. I feel quiet sorry for myself as my life rotates around studies, computer games and social media . I'm the very definition of an introvert.
Though, on Saturday club football returned to our lives after a torturing International break. I watched my beloved Manchester United play which ended up in a disappointing draw. Another disappointment, truly I had to face too much disappointments last week. But I did got 51 points in a tough fantasy premier league game week. May be the only positive of the week.
Overall it was a disappointing week as you can read nothing much and special to share.
Next time I will be sharing my weekly thoughts and special events only. After all, every week comes with exciting prospects.Thank you for reading and bearing my mind teasing weekly adventures and don't forget to share . My wise words may change someones life #SmugFace .
Monday :
Last week began in the most entertaining way , an Exam. It was computer programming lab exam.I didn't do well as I couldn't finish because of time limit. But I managed to complete more than 60% of the exam which is above class average of about 45%. Overall , I was happy with my performance.
After the exam I had some cold drinks with friends.Later, I went to attend Pakistan studies lecture.Where disappointment was waiting for me. To be honest , I do not like to read the history of my country as it is filled with failures and I like to think about future.Though my disappointment was due to very low marks in class quiz.And thus, a fairly good start to my day was ruined.Afterwards, nothing special happened on Monday.
Tuesday :
On Tuesday, I learned argumentative writing during English lecture.
After the lecture I had loads of free time about one hour to be precise.I spent it having fun as usual.Then came time for computer programming lecture and later digital logic design lecture and they both gave no memory to remember. And Tuesday ended with boredom as usual.
Wednesday :
Wednesday is one of my favorite days as there are only two lectures to attend.I spent the whole morning playing COD4 online.Attended the lectures as usual and slept all day later on. To be honest, I'm sleeping more than usual since my road accident in December. I'm feeling better but weakness is still dominant.
Thursday :
Thursday started with disappointment as English literature quiz was returned. I got lowest marks in my English literature educational history. Though, now I know exactly why I performed badly.After all, learning comes with failures.
And again after the lecture, like Tuesday, I had an hour break.I spent it having fun as usual.As Tuesday and Thursday schedule match , I basically do almost the same things .Nothing more to add to that day except knowing I may fail DLD lab, very disappointing my whole day was ruined.
Friday,Saturday and Sunday
I had three days off. Mainly because I bunked Calculus lecture on Friday. Though, I spent all three days either playing COD4, studying for upcoming midterms and using Twitter. But spent mostly doing nothing. I feel quiet sorry for myself as my life rotates around studies, computer games and social media . I'm the very definition of an introvert.
Though, on Saturday club football returned to our lives after a torturing International break. I watched my beloved Manchester United play which ended up in a disappointing draw. Another disappointment, truly I had to face too much disappointments last week. But I did got 51 points in a tough fantasy premier league game week. May be the only positive of the week.
Overall it was a disappointing week as you can read nothing much and special to share.
Next time I will be sharing my weekly thoughts and special events only. After all, every week comes with exciting prospects.Thank you for reading and bearing my mind teasing weekly adventures and don't forget to share . My wise words may change someones life #SmugFace .
Comments
Post a Comment