Skip to main content

Real Life Fantasy




                         Did you ever feel that your life is turning into a fantasy film, I did.  Last week was full of fantasy. Strange things, which I could not even imagine, happened. Let me start, I think I have made you real curious.

Monday:

On Monday while I was returning home from university, I was thinking about my Computer programming project while riding my bike. Suddenly, a car in front of me, which was initially at a speed of at least 80 Km an hour, stopped. I was just a feet behind him and at almost 60.

              I couldn’t feel my heart that moment. I pressed the brake and pulled the handle. For a moment I thought I was just a dead man who still wishes to come back to life and then I thought about my dreams. I don’t know how but my effort did the trick and I safely passed that car.

“OH my GOD” I said and thanked Him for this new life. Instead of fighting with that man I thought I should better get going.



Tuesday:
After a dramatic Monday, the fantasy continues on Tuesday. I was getting late for class so I rushed. While I was taking stairs, a boy going down the stairs and using on his cell phone at the same time couldn’t place his foot correctly on a stair. He tried to grab the grill but he couldn’t and he unintentionally tossed the cell phone in air.

           I somehow managed to grab the boy’s hand and saved his cell phone as well. So let’s get back to that moment. The phone is in the air and the boy is falling down, I raised my hand towards the boy and so did he. I took his hand and grabbed the grill with the other hand. The boy was safe but I wasn’t done yet. I unintentionally raised my foot towards the phone which was just about to hit the ground. So, instead of hitting the ground, it hit my foot and wasn’t damaged. That boy then thanked me and we took our ways.



Wednesday:


On Wednesday I was waiting for some dramatic thing to happen. I was just ready for some fantasy. Whenever I took thestairs I thought that someone is about to fall and I will be the one to save him or her (just if I got lucky). It turned out that I wasn’t that lucky and nothing happened that day.

Thursday:


Here comes another dramatic day. After my routine work, I went to watch the movie “FAST and FURIOUS” with my friend. The movie was great and we had dinner afterwards and took our way to home. It was ten on clock. We were in hurry and we had a green traffic signal coming, I didn’t want to stop so I rushed to cross it before it turns red but I couldn’t make it and it turned red. My friend asked me not to stop because traffic cop was not visible anywhere, so I didn’t and I crossed the red signal.

               Suddenly, the cop came out of nowhere and signaled us to stop. I didn’t have an ID card or a license, nor did my friend so instead of stopping I speed up my bike and I asked my friend to put his hand on the number plate so that the cop would not be able to note the number.

             After a minute or two, my friend noticed that we were being followed. “Oh hell” I said and started overtaking the cars and rickshaws. The cop was a professional one, so he made it near us in no time. For a moment I thought I was going to but again a drama. Another signal came and we were able to cross it, but when he,I mean the cop was doing it the signal turned red and a truck came from the other side so he had to stop. Then we changed our route and returned home safely.

I mean “SERIOUSLY” I tricked a traffic cop. Oh I can’t express my feelings.

Friday:


Friday was a boring one just like Wednesday .I had nothing to do. So I just watched a TV series “Iron Fist” whole day.

Saturday:


Remember the Computer programming project I mentioned earlier, it was due that day. I still had to start the project while my friends had been doing it for the last six days and they were almost done. I was very depressed but I decided to start it.

              Initially I only had intentions to do 25% of it, but as I startedI don’t know how but whatever I did, worked which is almost impossible in programming. Surprisingly, I did the 80% of project by the night and happily submitted it.“80 % “in just one day, it is not as simple as you guys think.

 Sunday:


           It is said that Sunday is a funday, so to have some fun I went to the local ground to play cricket with my friends. I was playing cricket after almost a year. So I was just like a water boy. The match was getting very interesting specially in the last two hours. All our batsmen were out and bowlers were on the greece. We needed 36 runs of 12 balls with just 2 wickets in hand. In the second last over a player managed to hit two sixes in 5 balls which brought us back to hope but he got out in the last ball. The whole team was disappoint and only option left was me. So I took the bat and came to the greece. Now the whole team was hopeless, I should rather say that they were sure that they have lost the match

              Some of our players were returning without watching my bating. Again I don’t know how I hit 2 sixes in the first 2 balls. Match became interesting and all players came back. We needed 12 runs of 4 balls. I was very nervous. The bowler took advantage and beat me the next 2 balls. Now it was 12 of just 2 balls. I got control over myself and hit 2 towering sixes. My team was very happy and so was I. “4 sixes of 6 balls”.  Everyone appreciated me.





              So this was a short but cool and dramatic part of my life. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dismay to Forget

Eugene F. Ward once said "All glory comes from daring to begin." It is my first weekly review and second blog .I will be writing weekly reviews and sometimes mid-week reviews regularly. Monday : Last week began in the most entertaining way , an Exam. It was computer programming lab exam.I didn't do well as I couldn't finish because of time limit. But I managed to complete more than 60% of the exam which is above class average of about 45%. Overall , I was happy with my performance. After the exam I had some cold drinks with friends.Later, I went to attend Pakistan studies lecture.Where disappointment was waiting for me. To be honest , I do not like to read the history of my country as it is filled with failures and I like to think about future.Though my disappointment was due to very low marks in class quiz.And thus, a fairly good start to my day was ruined.Afterwards, nothing special happened on Monday. Tuesday : On Tuesday, I learned argumentative writing...

A Visit To Khanpur Dam

After a week full of exams and its preparation I had good hopes for the coming week. Monday and Tuesday As you already know the schedule for Monday and Tuesday , there is nothing else to share as both the days were boring and nothing special happened.  Wednesday      I returned to home  at about 5 PM after following the somewhat easy schedule of Wednesday and started computer programming project. I was able to make an interface of my project. Afterwards, I had my dinner and went for sleeping. Thursday:                                                                          ...