Skip to main content

A Visit To Khanpur Dam


After a week full of exams and its preparation I had good hopes for the coming week.


Monday and Tuesday

As you already know the schedule for Monday and Tuesday , there is nothing else to share as both the days were boring and nothing special happened. 

Wednesday

     I returned to home  at about 5 PM after following the somewhat easy schedule of Wednesday and started computer programming project. I was able to make an interface of my project. Afterwards, I had my dinner and went for sleeping.

Thursday:    
                                                                                        
     We had three lectures and one lab on Thursday. Thursday was start with the lecture of English composition where we had been taught how to write a report. During Computer programming lecture we learned about ray casting. But in Digital logic design class instructor assigned us the project of DLD. Thursday end with the Digital Electronic lab  where we had made a serial transmitter. Afterward I came to home and turn my attention to CP project.

Friday

                      On Friday I just waited for night because I had to leave for khanpur with my friends at 9 PM. It was an unofficial trip, arranged by some seniors. I didn’t have much to do on Friday because I just had to attend calculus lecture only.  It was just a one day trip so I didn’t have to do any special packing or arrangements. Finally it was 9 on the clock and we left at 10 PM.

Saturday

The Friday night was full of fun. The boys made fun of each other and sang songs. My friends were aware that I had a good voice, so they requested (more precisely forced) me to sing a song. I was not nervous because everyone was having fun and I wanted to make this trip memorable. I sang two songs “Love is a battle field” and “mora saiyaan”.  Everyone in the bus appreciated me.

     We had our first stay at Faisal Mosque where we offered fajar prayer and then had our breakfast. BY 8 AM we reached Khanpur dam and started our hicking without wasting any time. We did paragliding there , I was very terrified but my friends told me that this time not come again so you should make best out of it . Finally I decided to do it and things became so simple after that. Then we dived in the dam from 30 feet height  and I was the first person to dive in all my friends.

    Then we were real tired and the last part of our trip began. We went to Monal Restaurant and had dinner. It was a very beautiful place, the view was  really fascinating. Then we headed back to Lahore.   It was the time of my life which I will never forget ,the fun, the songs, affection of the seniors, everything was perfect.

Sunday 

I was feeling tired on Sunday and the after affects of the trip made me sleep and rest all day.I wish I could remember the dreams I had while sleeping on that day. 

To conclude, it was a week which started with just work and ended with only fun,excitement and lots of sleep.

As usual Thank You for reading and Do share my words of wisdom.

Comments