Skip to main content

Sorrow Continues

Sorrows continue in my life since I have joined university .  Just like lives face ups and downs , sorrows also do . However sorrows just went down when I got vacations after Semester I final examinations .
Sorrows just got intensified last week .

Monday

Like other days , there was no significant change when my day started . I got late even after leaving home early . However , this time I did not have lame excuse . VIP Protocol Movement got me late because I got stuck in long queues of traffic . Finally, I escaped from fire and continued my journey towards university .Well If you are wondering what does fire mean here , I referred to the scorching sun.
Finally I reached university but fortune was never in favor of me . I forgot my wallet which had all important Fast student card. Initially I was denied entry but after having tonnes of dialogues , I was finally allowed to enter but through second gate . This just blew up my all important time .
Rest of the day was a typical second semester day . There was nothing new except for entering late in classess.

Tuesday

Unfortunately , I have an early class at sharp 8’o clock on two days in week and Tuesday is one of them .
There is nothing new to anticipate about the starting of day .I got late but this time only 5 minutes . Luckily , my teacher also got late and I escaped a question “Why are you late?” This day I had one free class so  decided to watch just an episode of season in library with classmate . We had 3 continuous free hours and our DLD teacher also freed us after delivering lecture for just 15 minutes . This was a real miracle because most of the times , we come out late from DLD class .

Wednesday

Even after sleeping late ,I still got up early before 7 in the morning.  I had some pending assignments to deal with . I completed my assignment and left for university . I had evaluation of CP assignment . I left for university and waited patiently for 25 minutes for my turn . Fruit of patience is always sweet . I got full marks in my evaluation . Well did I get full marks  for patiently waiting or for completing my assignment!

Thursday

As mentioned above , we have 2 days in week when we have to come early in the morning . Thursday is another one . This time I miraculously got up early and reached university at time.
Thursday is always busy day because we have to spend bulk of hours in classes . We have 3 hours of DLD lab and back to back classes. This time , we were given a surprise in lab by taking surprise test.
I had not refreshed the concepts in my mind .Nothing went good. Again loads of disappointment.

Friday

 I had tonnes of work to do in form of assignments , homeworks and quiz preparation. Mainly because I had bunked some Calculus lectures of Friday, I had lot of skills and concepts to learn.
Though, I spent early days in home either playing COD4 or burnt my hours using social network.
This time I had to cover whole chapter so spent my hours doing calculus . I performed well in quiz although one question really caught my brain for minutes.

Saturday

While my friends were enjoying their trip I only rested the whole day by watching sports and playing games only . So nothing special happened that day.

Sunday

On Sunday I worked on my computer programming project and later spent the evening watching cricket match.It was Pakistan VS WestIndies this day . It was a big game as it was a decider.  Of series.Pakistan won convincingly and luckily we made into top eight of international rankings.



To conclude, this week was altogether different than others and I made the most of my time.I didn't fell like a loner which I sometimes feel.

As dependably thank you for perusing and keep in mind to share . I value you perusing my thoughts and routines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dismay to Forget

Eugene F. Ward once said "All glory comes from daring to begin." It is my first weekly review and second blog .I will be writing weekly reviews and sometimes mid-week reviews regularly. Monday : Last week began in the most entertaining way , an Exam. It was computer programming lab exam.I didn't do well as I couldn't finish because of time limit. But I managed to complete more than 60% of the exam which is above class average of about 45%. Overall , I was happy with my performance. After the exam I had some cold drinks with friends.Later, I went to attend Pakistan studies lecture.Where disappointment was waiting for me. To be honest , I do not like to read the history of my country as it is filled with failures and I like to think about future.Though my disappointment was due to very low marks in class quiz.And thus, a fairly good start to my day was ruined.Afterwards, nothing special happened on Monday. Tuesday : On Tuesday, I learned argumentative writing...

Real Life Fantasy

                          Did you ever feel that your life is turning into a fantasy film, I did.  Last week was full of fantasy. Strange things, which I could not even imagine, happened. Let me start, I think I have made you real curious. Monday: On Monday while I was returning home from university, I was thinking about my Computer programming project while riding my bike. Suddenly, a car in front of me, which was initially at a speed of at least 80 Km an hour, stopped. I was just a feet behind him and at almost 60.               I couldn’t feel my heart that moment. I pressed the brake and pulled the handle. For a moment I thought I was just a dead man who still wishes to come back to life and then I thought about my dreams. I don’t know how but my effort did the trick and I safe...

A Visit To Khanpur Dam

After a week full of exams and its preparation I had good hopes for the coming week. Monday and Tuesday As you already know the schedule for Monday and Tuesday , there is nothing else to share as both the days were boring and nothing special happened.  Wednesday      I returned to home  at about 5 PM after following the somewhat easy schedule of Wednesday and started computer programming project. I was able to make an interface of my project. Afterwards, I had my dinner and went for sleeping. Thursday:                                                                          ...