Skip to main content

Seeds of Life

Hello and welcome back to my mind teasing weekly reviews.Let's move forward without wasting any time.

Last week was full of disappointments but I believe it is the bouncing back that counts. After all, we get the feelings of dismay when we have high expectations from ourselves.

It was the perfect week to bounce back  as there were MID II exams this week.

Monday

Monday was just like last week on schedule. No stand out event took place except one and that is, I published the first blog of the weekly review series. It was fun mainly because I received a lot of praise from my friends after publishing it.

 Praise always feels good and it always somehow motivates you.

Tuesday

Except  for the daily schedule I spent most part of that day preparing for midterm exams.Though I only studied DLD (digital logic design) on Tuesday.But the most lovely thing was that Manchester United were playing Everton at mid night. Waiting for a football match at late night gives me extra motivation to study. So while waiting for the match I studied.

I watched the match and Manchester United looked terrible at scoring goals again so the match ended in a 1-1 draw.It was the only disappointment I felt that day.

 After the match ended at about 3:00 AM I slept.

Wednesday

 Even after sleeping late I still got up before 8 in the morning. Getting up early has become a routine part of my life. Even on Sunday I'm up before 8.

 I went to University early in the morning to study for the first midterm exam on Thursday. Going early was important because the library has limited space. I studied till 2:00 PM and then went to attend the regular lectures.

There were two exams on Thursday English followed by DLD. But I studied only for DLD as I had a lot of course content to cover.

 Thursday

Thursday was a busy day. First Exam , English , started at about 10:30 . I had to write an essay on a very strange topic .It was a comparison and contrast essay on Celebrity Influence Youth more than Parents.  To be honest, whenever I write simple paragraph or a five paragraph essay I just write about my experiences and the topic was something I never experienced or ever thought of. So , I had to think and make up points. In the end my essay was looking more like argumentative than comparison and contrast. In a nutshell , my English exam was not up to my own expectations.

Then came DLD and it also did not go as planned. Again loads of disappointment.

Friday

Friday was a very big day as Saturday was not off and on Saturday calculus and computer programming papers were due. I studied all day on Friday first for Pak Studies and then for calculus.I slept at 4:30 AM of Saturday.

I never prepare for calculus before exams.It is the subject I feel should only be studied a day before the exam.That is why it took time to prepare for it . I only study methods of calculation and I do not solve exercise questions.I do this mainly because I'm lazy. Yeah I know its funny thinking how lazy I am.

Saturday

 I woke up just before 8:00 AM as I said before its a habit.On Saturday both the exams went well.I came home delighted ,you know why, and started playing Cod4 and watched live football.

The most prominent thing that day was Project of Computer Programming. It was very funny as our exam ended at 4:00 PM and Project mail arrived  half an hour before that."We won't let them rest" seems to be the motto of Universities now-a-days.


Sunday 

On Sunday nothing special happened except I spent all day relaxing and playing video games.

Going on towards the extracurricular activity on Sunday my Fantasy Premier League team out scored millions of teams. I finished at ninety two thousand out of forty five lac.I was again delighted.It  felt like a cherry on the cake.

To Conclude, It was a busy week, full of hard work and great expectations for future.I believe every hour spent studying is a seed for a better future and a prosperous life.

 Thank You for reading and I apologies for publishing this blog too late. And don't forget to share . As usual my wise words may change someones life.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dismay to Forget

Eugene F. Ward once said "All glory comes from daring to begin." It is my first weekly review and second blog .I will be writing weekly reviews and sometimes mid-week reviews regularly. Monday : Last week began in the most entertaining way , an Exam. It was computer programming lab exam.I didn't do well as I couldn't finish because of time limit. But I managed to complete more than 60% of the exam which is above class average of about 45%. Overall , I was happy with my performance. After the exam I had some cold drinks with friends.Later, I went to attend Pakistan studies lecture.Where disappointment was waiting for me. To be honest , I do not like to read the history of my country as it is filled with failures and I like to think about future.Though my disappointment was due to very low marks in class quiz.And thus, a fairly good start to my day was ruined.Afterwards, nothing special happened on Monday. Tuesday : On Tuesday, I learned argumentative writing...

Real Life Fantasy

                          Did you ever feel that your life is turning into a fantasy film, I did.  Last week was full of fantasy. Strange things, which I could not even imagine, happened. Let me start, I think I have made you real curious. Monday: On Monday while I was returning home from university, I was thinking about my Computer programming project while riding my bike. Suddenly, a car in front of me, which was initially at a speed of at least 80 Km an hour, stopped. I was just a feet behind him and at almost 60.               I couldn’t feel my heart that moment. I pressed the brake and pulled the handle. For a moment I thought I was just a dead man who still wishes to come back to life and then I thought about my dreams. I don’t know how but my effort did the trick and I safe...

A Visit To Khanpur Dam

After a week full of exams and its preparation I had good hopes for the coming week. Monday and Tuesday As you already know the schedule for Monday and Tuesday , there is nothing else to share as both the days were boring and nothing special happened.  Wednesday      I returned to home  at about 5 PM after following the somewhat easy schedule of Wednesday and started computer programming project. I was able to make an interface of my project. Afterwards, I had my dinner and went for sleeping. Thursday:                                                                          ...